Desperation drives more Rohingya onto smugglers' boats
KSA gives $ 1.88 m for Rohingya resettlement
Saudi Arabia yesterday announced a contribution of $ 1.88 million toward UNHCR’s humanitarian program in Myanmar providing shelter to Rohingyas in Rakhine state.
End hypocrisy over Rohingya
When nearly 850 Rohingya boat people were rescued from their secret shelters in Songkhla's Sadao district this week, the government finally did the right thing by providing them with humanitarian care and allowing them to have access to international assistance.
Bangladeshi border guards conduct raids on illegal Rohingya
Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) have arrested more than 85 Rohingya and deported them to Burma after conducting raids from Jan.15-16, according to one local who didn’t want their name used.
Rohingyas receive Iran's humanitarian aid
Iran's first shipment of humanitarian aid was delivered to Myanmar's Rohingya Muslims in the state of Rakhine.
- UNHCR granted access to Rohingya refugees
- A Rohingya boy's escape story
- PRESS RELEASE: UN intervention is most urgent to protect the Rohingya
- Fleeing Rohingya at the mercy of a smuggling network greased by graft
- Hope Floats: Rohingya risks all on boat for better life
- The Final Solution In The Modern Era
- Waiting For Hope
- The ICC: Protection for the Rohingya?
- Higher Committee for Rohingya Muslims Extend Relief at value of 200,000 Dollars to Rohingya Muslims
- UN urges Burmese government to address rights abuses